[Mrtrix-discussion] dwi2response fsl error

Donald Tournier jdtournier at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 10:15:14 PDT 2014

Hi Romain,

Yes, we've had reports of people having trouble with the new dwi2response
app. This is something we're going to be looking into in the near future...

Cheers,
Donald

--
Dr J-Donald Tournier (PhD)

Senior Lecturer, Biomedical Engineering
Division of Imaging Sciences & Biomedical Engineering
King's College London