[Mrtrix-discussion] CSD

Donald Tournier jdtournier at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 00:51:51 PDT 2014

Hi Ralf,

Just a word of caution regarding Rob's suggestion of using MRtrix3's
fod2metric: if you do want to use it on existing data processed using the
current stable release (0.2.x), then you'll need to worry about the change
in the SH basis (see for details:
https://github.com/jdtournier/mrtrix3/wiki/Orthonormal-SH-basis).

In general, I'd advise against mixing 0.2.x commands with MRtrix3 commands,
unless you have a very good understanding of what the change in SH basis
means, and you take great care to keep track of which image was generated
using which version.

Cheers,
Donald

--
Dr J-Donald Tournier (PhD)

Senior Lecturer, Biomedical Engineering
Division of Imaging Sciences & Biomedical Engineering
King's College London