[Mrtrix-discussion] Urgent global tractography

Vinay Kumar Shukla vinaykumar.shukla at univr.it
Thu Mar 27 04:30:41 PDT 2014

Hello Everyone!!

I converted dicom data using mrconvert.
vips at Sebastian:~/Scrivania/data/Stroke/Control_001/tp1/1__RAWDATA$ mrinfo dwi.mif
Image:               "dwi.mif"
  Format:            MRtrix
  Dimensions:        768 x 96 x 34
  Voxel size:        2.20833 x 2.20833 x 3
  Dimension labels:  0. left->right (mm)
                     1. posterior->anterior (mm)
                     2. inferior->superior (mm)
  Data type:         32 bit float (little endian)
  Data layout:       [ -0 +1 +2 ]
  Data scaling:      offset = 0, multiplier = 1
  Comments:          3T 2D EP TR=6000ms/TE=136ms/FA=90deg 20-Jan-2009 13:8:25.938 Mosaic
  Transform:                    1           0           0      -103.8
                               -0           1           0      -81.99
                               -0           0           1       -38.2
                                0           0           0           1

but when I used dwi2tensor it says

vips at Sebastian:~/Scrivania/data/Stroke/Control_001/tp1/1__RAWDATA$ dwi2tensor dwi.mif dt.mif
dwi2tensor: dwi image should contain at least 4 dimensions

Can any body help me out what went wrong.

looking forward for reply

kind regards
vinay