[Mrtrix-discussion] CSD probabilistic tractography with mrtrix

Supreet kaur ksupreet6 at gmail.com
Tue May 13 06:20:56 PDT 2014

Dear Mrtrix users,

Our lab is interested in using the Mrtrix software for the constrained
spherical deconvolution tractography (CSD) for probabilistic tractography.

However, we have acquired our diffusion weighted data (DTI) data with b=
1000 mm/s in 30 gradient gradients. I'd like to know if the CSD
probabilistic tractography is possible with these parameters.

I'll appreciate your response if someone has already done the probabilistic
tractography using the same parameters.

Thanks,

Sincerely,

Supreet kaur,