[Mrtrix-discussion] Preview of next MRtrix major release

Luetzkendorf, Ralf Ralf.Luetzkendorf at med.ovgu.de
Mon May 19 05:55:25 PDT 2014

Hi Donald,

the new release sounds great. I would like to try it.

One quick question:

Whats with the old Version, if I install a new version in the same OS is everything of MRTrix 2 overridden? Do I have to remove it first?
I guess the instruction set to use MRTrix3 after the installation, is the same, as it was in MRTrix 2 ? So it cant work together.

Thanks for 3.0,

Ralf

Ralf Lützkendorf
Department for Biometry and Medical Informatics
University of Magdeburg, Germany
phone: +49 391 67 13546