[Mrtrix-discussion] ODF

Luetzkendorf, Ralf Ralf.Luetzkendorf at med.ovgu.de
Thu Sep 4 03:55:45 PDT 2014

Hallo MRTrix Team and MRTrix Community,

Im still working with MRTrix 0.2, but at the next study I will will switch to 3.0.

I have a problem with mrview. I want to show a close up of voxels with ODFs inside,
but in most of the voxels the corresponding ODF covers like 10 or more voxel.
Is that right or is there something wrong?
And if this is correct, is there a way to make the ODF representation smaller? Maybe even show them inside a voxel?

Would be also great just for looking at the data. Sometimes it looks correct but very confusing with all the huge ODFs rendered.

Thanks for the help,

Ralf