[Mrtrix-discussion] Facial Nerve Tractography

Dorian P. alb.net at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 06:57:25 PDT 2015

Hi all,

This is very interesting, the fact that you split the scan into 4. I think
each scan will have different calibration though. Do you acquire a B0 for
each of 15-orientation scans? So a question of principle is: doesn't this
splitting affect the results at all?

Would be really nice if DWIs can be split like this.

Dorian