[Mrtrix-discussion] Mrtrix using vnc

J-Donald Tournier jdtournier at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 13:28:52 PDT 2016

Hi Michael,

I've no experience with this, but getting MRtrix3 to display over network
connections can be tricky, as outlined in this page
<http://mrtrix.readthedocs.io/en/latest/getting_started/troubleshooting.html#remote-display>.
For VNC, I'd say the requirement that's most likely to be problematic is to
ensure that the server can support OpenGL3.3 - and it certainly looks like
the error message you posted is related to that, given the last line in
particular.

You might find other users will be able to help, but you'd need to ask on
the MRtrix3 support forum <http://community.mrtrix.org/> - this mailing
list is for the older MRtrix 0.2 version only, and will be closed off
eventually.

All the best,
Donald.

--
*Dr J-Donald Tournier (PhD)*

*Senior Lecturer, **Biomedical Engineering*

*Division of Imaging Sciences & Biomedical EngineeringKing's College London*