[Mrtrix-discussion] MRview

Robert Smith robert.smith at florey.edu.au
Mon Jan 2 21:44:15 PST 2017

Hi Ines,

It's unfortunately not clear from your message exactly what the problem is.
Could you perhaps upload a screenshot that would demonstrate to us exactly
what's going on, or precise step-by-step instructions of what you're doing
to arrive at the problem?

Thanks
Rob

--

*Robert Smith, Ph.D*
Senior Research Officer, Imaging Division

The Florey Institute of Neuroscience and Mental Health
Melbourne Brain Centre - Austin Campus
245 Burgundy Street
Heidelberg Vic 3084
Ph: +61 3 9035 7128
Fax: +61 3 9035 7301
www.florey.edu.au

*MRtrix3*: Advanced tools for the analysis of diffusion MRI data
Website <http://www.mrtrix.org/> - Blog <http://www.mrtrix.org/blog/> -
Repository <https://github.com/MRtrix3/mrtrix3> - Community forum
<http://community.mrtrix.org/>