Notion is a stand-alone [PACS](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Picture_arc...) designed to be used by radiology researchers for storage and anonymization of research images.
### Why use Notion?
If you have a need to:
- store DICOM images, but do not want/have a dedicated research PACS
- anonymize DICOM images
- map Names, IDs and Accession numbers during anonymization
- maintain separation of image data across projects
- scale to 100's of independant research projects
### Why *not* use Notion?
- already have a research PACS
- do not need to anonymize data
- do not care about isolation between research projects
- are happy using manual anonymization tools
Supported Data Format: