[Mrtrix-discussion] "shbasis -convert" produces corrupted NIfTI

Robert Smith robert.smith at florey.edu.au
Mon Dec 15 05:44:10 PST 2014

Hi Ulrike,

The problem looks to be specific to the use of compressed image formats
with the shbasis command (though I suspect any command that modifies an
image in-place will suffer a similar fate).
I'll dig into the problem when I get the chance, but for now the simplest
fix is to convert to uncompressed NIfTI, run shbasis, then convert back to
compressed format.

Thanks for the report
Rob

--

*Robert Smith, Ph.D*
Research Officer, Imaging Division

The Florey Institute of Neuroscience and Mental Health
Melbourne Brain Centre - Austin Campus
245 Burgundy Street
Heidelberg Vic 3084
Ph: +61 3 9035 7128