[Mrtrix-discussion] length-scaled TDI

Robert Smith r.smith at brain.org.au
Sun Dec 18 19:02:15 PST 2011

Lynn

I have updated the MRtrix program tracks2prob to enable calculation of the
length-scaled TDI. You can get it at the MRtrix
repository<https://code.google.com/p/mrtrix/source/browse/trunk/cmd/tracks2prob.cpp>where
the most up-to-date code is kept (it should compile for MRtrix
version 0.2.9, not 100% sure about earlier releases); otherwise if you wait
for the next minor release of MRtrix (0.2.10) it should be included as part
of the package.

Best of luck
Rob

--