[Mrtrix-discussion] how to read the track information

yu zhang zhangyu2ustc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 19:51:59 PDT 2011

Hello,

   I am working on the super-resolution track density maps. But I
don't know how to extract the tracking information from .tck files.
The package only provide the command tracks2prob to generate TDI
images. But how can I merge other information together with the
tracks?
For example, I want to generate the TW-mean FA, which means mean FA
along the streamlines for each voxel, or the TW-mean V1, which means
mean major Vector along the streamline.
What can I do to generate these images? Could you recommend some toolboxes?
Looking forward for your reply.

Thank you very much!

Best Wishes!

Yu Zhang.