[Mrtrix-discussion] help with streamtrack

Ariel Rokem arokem at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 16:03:16 PDT 2011

Hi Thijs,

I am following this discussion with some interest:

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 2:23 AM, Thijs Dhollander <
thijs.dhollander at uzleuven.be> wrote:

> About your question: what you're looking for is the "*-stop*" option (with
> no extra arguments).  If you include this one in your streamtrack command,
> all tracks will stop as soon as they enter any of your include regions: i.e.
> they will not track beyond your target ROI (but also not "within", only "up
> to", I suppose).****
>
> **

Is this a new feature? I can't seem to find it in 0.2.7, but would rather
not have to build from source mrtrix (on fedora...) if that's not necessary
in order to get this feature working for me.

Thanks,

Ariel