[Mrtrix-discussion] help with streamtrack

Donald Tournier d.tournier at brain.org.au
Sun Oct 30 19:14:44 PDT 2011

Hi all,

Nice to see so much discussion going on, keep it up!

Ariel: to answer your question: the -stop option was introduced in 0.2.8.
Sorry...

Shouldn't be that hard to compile on Fedora though, later versions should
compile without modification. Let me know if it doesn't...

Cheers,

Donald.

--
Jacques-Donald Tournier (PhD)
Brain Research Institute, Melbourne, Australia