[Mrtrix-discussion] How to read fibers in .tck file

Dan Wu dwu18 at jhmi.edu
Fri Feb 24 08:49:00 PST 2012

Hello All,

I would like to extract the fibers that I tracked using mrtrix and converts them to other formats so that I could visualize them in 3D in some other softwares (I primarily using DtiStudio). Can I know the organization of .tck files? Or does mrtrix have function to visualize fibers in 3D?)

And two side questions: 1) If using SD_STREAM method, is that only one fiber will be tracked out of one voxel (or the interpolated voxel)? 2) will you implement DT_PROB method in the future?

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Dan