[Mrtrix-discussion] How to read fibers in .tck file

Donald Tournier d.tournier at brain.org.au
Sun Feb 26 17:22:19 PST 2012

Hi Dan,

There's quite a few options here. You can export the track data using the
-ascii option of
track_info<http://www.brain.org.au/software/mrtrix/commands/track_info.html>
(produces
one text file per track), or the
tracks2vtk<http://www.brain.org.au/software/mrtrix/commands/tracks2vtk.html>
command
(produces one file in VTK format). You can also load the track data into
Matlab using the 'read_mrtrix_tracks.m' command included in the matlab
folder of the latest release. Otherwise, the format itself is now described
in the documentation:
http://www.brain.org.au/software/mrtrix/appendix/mrtrix.html.

Hope that helps.
Cheers,

Donald.

--
Jacques-Donald Tournier (PhD)
Brain Research Institute, Melbourne, Australia