[Mrtrix-discussion] How to read fibers in .tck file

Donald Tournier d.tournier at brain.org.au
Sun Feb 26 17:27:43 PST 2012

Hi again,

Just to follow up on that, there is a slightly roundabout way of displaying
the tracks in 3D in MRView: load an image, and load the tracks in the
tractography sidebar. Untick the 'Lock to Image Axes' option in the View
menu, and untick the 'crop to slab' option in the sidebar. You can then
rotate the projection by holding down the Ctrl key while dragging with the
mouse, holding down the left mouse button to rotate in-plane, and the
middle button to rotate out-of-plane.

This is admittedly not a documented feature, I need to add it in when I
have a minute...

Cheers,

Donald.