[Mrtrix-discussion] MRstats Specific to the Corticospinal Tract

Luis Concha lconcha at unam.mx
Thu Jul 5 14:59:15 PDT 2012

You can use
tracks2prob -template TDI.mif CST.tck CST_p.mif

However, it puzzles me that you want to extract statistics from
(presumably) ultra-high resolution images. FA values should, in my opinion,
be extracted from the original FA maps. On the other hand, it has been
suggested that track densities are not something that is a quantifiable
parameter for between-group analyses. I am hoping this opinion has changed
and/or that some new way of analysis of TDI is available. Perhaps others
can pitch in.

Luis