[Mrtrix-discussion] csdeconv fail

=?Big5?B?p/Wo2MBN?= lynnlee0226 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 07:29:22 PST 2012

D:\MRtrix>csdeconv dwi.mif -grad grad_GE.txt -lmax 2 -mask mask.mif
response.txt
 csd.mif -debug
csdeconv [INFO]: opening image "dwi.mif"...
csdeconv [DEBUG]: reading key/value file ".\dwi.mif"...
csdeconv [DEBUG]: sanitising transformation matrix...
csdeconv [DEBUG]: preparing file ".\dwi.mif"
csdeconv [DEBUG]: setting up image "dwi.mif"...
csdeconv [DEBUG]: sanitising transformation matrix...
csdeconv [DEBUG]: setting up data increments for "dwi.mif"...
csdeconv [DEBUG]: data increments initialised with start = 127, stride = [
-1 12
8 16384 1146880 ]
csdeconv [INFO]: opening image "mask.mif"...
csdeconv [DEBUG]: reading key/value file ".\mask.mif"...
csdeconv [DEBUG]: sanitising transformation matrix...
csdeconv [DEBUG]: preparing file ".\mask.mif"
csdeconv [DEBUG]: setting up image "mask.mif"...
csdeconv [DEBUG]: sanitising transformation matrix...
csdeconv [DEBUG]: setting up data increments for "mask.mif"...
csdeconv [DEBUG]: data increments initialised with start = 127, stride = [
-1 12
8 16384 ]
csdeconv [INFO]: found 14x4 diffusion-weighted encoding
csdeconv [INFO]: found 13 diffusion-weighted directions
csdeconv [INFO]: calculating even spherical harmonic components up to order
2
csdeconv [INFO]: setting response function from file "response.txt"
csdeconv [INFO]: setting response function using even SH coefficients: [
1091.7
-233.58 ]
csdeconv [INFO]: using initial filter coefficients: [ 1 1 ]
csdeconv [DEBUG]: mapping image "dwi.mif"...
csdeconv [DEBUG]: file ".\dwi.mif" mapped at 0x1610000, size 32112918
(read-only
)
csdeconv [DEBUG]: data mapper for image "dwi.mif" mapped with segment size
= 160
56320
csdeconv [DEBUG]: mapping image "mask.mif"...
csdeconv [DEBUG]: file ".\mask.mif" mapped at 0xfe0000, size 2294028
(read-only)

csdeconv [DEBUG]: data mapper for image "mask.mif" mapped with segment size
= 11
46880
csdeconv [INFO]: calculating even spherical harmonic components up to order
2 fo
r initialisation
csdeconv [INFO]: constrained spherical deconvolution initiated successfully
csdeconv [INFO]: creating image "csd.mif"...
csdeconv [DEBUG]: preparing file ".\csd.mif"
csdeconv [DEBUG]: setting up image ".\csd.mif"...
csdeconv [DEBUG]: sanitising transformation matrix...
csdeconv [DEBUG]: setting up data increments for ".\csd.mif"...
csdeconv [DEBUG]: data increments initialised with start = 0, stride = [ 6
768 9
8304 1 ]
csdeconv [DEBUG]: mapping image ".\csd.mif"...
csdeconv [DEBUG]: file ".\csd.mif" mapped at 0x34c0000, size 27525399
(read-writ
e)
csdeconv [DEBUG]: data mapper for image ".\csd.mif" mapped with segment
size = 6
881280 (optimised)
csdeconv [INFO]: launching 1 threads
csdeconv: performing constrained spherical deconvolution... 100%
csdeconv [INFO]: closing image "mask.mif"...
csdeconv [DEBUG]: unmapping file ".\mask.mif"

§õ¨ØÀM <lynnlee0226 at gmail.com> ©ó 2012¦~3¤ë9¤é¤U¤È11:02 ¼g¹D¡G