[Mrtrix-discussion] track_info and normalise_tracks

Markus Gschwind markus.gschwind at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 11:39:52 PST 2012

Dear Donald,

I have two more questions concerning

1) >> track_info

is it possible read the count value into a variable? I tried with awk, like
I do with some fsl functions:

track_info_output=`track_info L_SubstInn_CapsExt_tract.tck`
cout=`echo $count | awk '{print $1}'`

I take $1 because it is in the first line of the output.

However, I am puzzled to find the whole directory content in the $count.

2) >> normalise_tracks

What type of warp image is needed here? I cannot find any specifications
(the ideal would be to feed in the warps created by the fsl TBSS pipeline.
Is there any hope?)

Thanks again and best wishes!
Markus