[Mrtrix-discussion] iFOD1, iFOD2 and SD_PROB

Manuel Blesa Cábez mblesac at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 09:20:04 PDT 2014

Dear all,

I have a little question about the different propagation algorithms:

I Know the difference between iFOD and iFOD2, but I would like to know
which is the difference between this last algorithms of MRtrix 3 and the
SD_PROB of MRtrix 2. I believe that the iFOD1 is the same of SD_PROB, I'm
right about this?

In order to perform a realistic tractography, which should I use? because I
tried iFOD1 and iFOD2 and I obtained very unrealistic results, maybe is for
the parameters that I choosed, but I'm not sure. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Manuel Blesa