[Mrtrix-discussion] empty ROI

Donald Tournier jdtournier at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 09:33:45 PDT 2014

Hi Manuel,

Can you post the output of 'mrinfo roi_CC1.mif' ? Would be good to also
have some info as to how the image was generated. Hopefully that'll help to
narrow down the problem...

Cheers,
Donald

--
Dr J-Donald Tournier (PhD)

Senior Lecturer, Biomedical Engineering
Division of Imaging Sciences & Biomedical Engineering
King's College London