[Mrtrix-discussion] empty ROI

Manuel Blesa Cábez mblesac at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 09:01:14 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I have a strange problem, I'm sure is easy to solve but I'm stuck on this
and I don't find the solution.

I want to calculate the tracks for a ROI, and when I run it I obtain the
following message:

tckgen fod.mif tracks_CC1.tck -algorithm SD_STREAM -grad
ag140128a_6_HARDI_WT_ref.b -seed_image roi_CC1.mif -mask mask.mif -number
1000

tckgen [ERROR]: Cannot use image roi_CC1.mif as ROI - image is empty

I opened the ROI and it looks ok, and is not "outside" of the fod map. I
did the same, for another ROI and it works correctly. I don't know way this
ROI has this problem, Somebody can help me? Maybe is due to the location of
the ROI and the default parameters? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Manuel Blesa