[Mrtrix-discussion] CSD

Luetzkendorf, Ralf Ralf.Luetzkendorf at med.ovgu.de
Mon Jun 16 06:45:20 PDT 2014

Hi MRTrix community,

I have a several question, where I could'nt find someting in the Email List or documentation.

1. Is there a way to have a selected ODF in values, angles or something? Would be interesting to see or compare!

2. What does MRViewer do if you overlay DWI over anatomie? Is it interpolating the DWI or the Anatomie or something in between?

3. Is there a way to do the TDI for the Gray matter? I set the thresgold for the FA Map very low, but its not enough I guess!

Thanks for the help,

Ralf