[Mrtrix-discussion] mrview running with opengl 3.0 ?

Donald Tournier jdtournier at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 05:21:58 PDT 2014

Hi Romain,

Sorry, I just tried to run MRView under OpenGL 3.0, it can't be done. The
shader language version we use requires 3.3, and strangely there is no 3.0
version of it... Sorry.

If you can update your drivers to have OpenGL 3.3, then you should
definitely do it!

Cheers,

Donald.

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 7:58 AM, romain valabregue <romain.valabregue at upmc.fr

--
*Dr J-Donald Tournier (PhD)*

*Senior Lecturer, **Biomedical Engineering*

*Division of Imaging Sciences & Biomedical EngineeringKing's College London*