help > Top of WFU Pickatlas window cut off
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Jun 17, 2020  07:06 PM | India Walford
Top of WFU Pickatlas window cut off
Hi all,

I'm having some issues with the display of the toolbox. The main window itself doesn't show the top part of the toolbox - please see the attached file WFU_PickAtlas_Window_Example. I can't zoom or scroll to fix the issue. 

It's installed on a Mac which is running on Mojave, bit stumped here. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!
Jun 17, 2020  10:06 PM | India Walford
RE: Top of WFU Pickatlas window cut off
Despite having this issue for a while now, I solve it within 5 minutes of posting this query! It seems that PickAtlas runs on a fixed grid window, so needs an adequate resolution. 

If anyone is experiencing the same problem, I fixed mine by altering the resolution on my macbook. I was using a 2015 12" Macbook on the standard resolution settings ('default'; looks like 1280 x 800). I switched to the 'more space' setting which looks like 1440 x 900.

To do this, take these steps;

System Preferences > Display > Resolution > Scaled > More Space*

For resolution, there are the options of default display and scaled display. Check scaled display, and click the 'more space option' (looks like 1440 x 900). *Note the actual resolution scales may vary per laptop, but just aim for a general increase in the resolution numbers, this should work for windows etc. 

Hope this helps someone!
Aug 5, 2020  01:08 PM | rachelanthony - University of Sheffield
To add to this, I've just spend an hour trying to figure it out on a Windows device. It seems that the only way the full window appears is at the resolution: 1280x1024 - no bigger, no smaller!
Aug 15, 2020  09:08 AM | Klaudia Korona-Golec
Originally posted by rachelanthony:
To add to this, I've just spend an hour trying to figure it out on a Windows device. It seems that the only way the full window appears is at the resolution: 1280x1024 - no bigger, no smaller!
ahhh! that's a real problem, spent an hour too to fix this on Windows but none of the resolutions work, and neither 1280x1024 does :( just now trying to use tab button to navigate to invisible ADD button.... any suggestions are welcomed!
Oct 29, 2020  05:10 PM | Delphine Tanguy
Hello,

I have the same problem on Windows, no matter what resolution I use, it doesn't work... It is really annoying!
I tried to reinstalled the toolbox, hoping their would be a bug solved since this summer but the problem remains...

If anyone solved the problem, it would be really helpful!
Apr 14, 2021  04:04 PM | elizabethmahon
this helped me! thank you so much!