help > [Task] does not exist. Program will exit
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Aug 29, 2022  01:08 PM | Julius Steding - TU Dresden
[Task] does not exist. Program will exit
Hi everyone,
I'm currently trying to set up a gPPI analysis and I'm having the following problem:

When running this script (with the directories and subject IDs defined prior to this):

P.subject='gPPI';
P.directory=d;
P.VOI='/media/stedingj/Daten1/PPI/masks/MedialFrontalGyrus_from_spmT_0005.nii';
P.Estimate=1;
P.contrast=0; %{'Omnibus F-test for PPI Analyses'};
P.extract='eig';
P.Tasks={ '1' 'lntraining' };
%P.Tasks={ '1' 'CR2' 'IR2' 'IR2_GT_CR2' 'IR2_LT_CR2' 'lntraining' }; %%these are all the "tasks" I have available, but not other combination works
P.Weights=[];
P.analysis='psy';
P.method='cond';
P.CompContrasts=1;
P.Weighted=0;
P.outdir=sprintf('/media/stedingj/Daten1/PPI/results_PPI/%s',sub);
P.Contrasts(1).left={'lntraining'};
P.Contrasts(1).right={'none'};
P.Contrasts(1).STAT='T';
P.Contrasts(1).Weighted=0;
P.Contrasts(1).MinEvents=5;
P.Contrasts(1).name='lntraining_results';
PPPI(P);

Matlab returns the following output:

PPPI Version: 7.12.4-10-2013
Parameters used:
Processing subject: gPPI
VOI file : /media/stedingj/Daten1/PPI/masks/MedialFrontalGyrus_from_spmT_0005.nii
Output file will be: gPPI_MedialFrontalGyrus_from_spmT_0005_session#_cond_PPI_regressors.txt
Contrast : No adjustment
Analysis : Psychophysiological Interactions
Extraction : eigenvariate
Tasks : _1_lntraining
Method : Condition Specific
VOI has 8 voxels in 3x3x3.840000e+00 space
VOI has 8 voxels in 3x3.000000e+00x3.840000e+00 space. This is in the the same space as the input data and functional mask.
lntraining does not exist. Program will exit

Operands to the || and && operators must be convertible to logical scalar values.
Error in rmiml.visibleInToolstrip
Operands to the || and && operators must be convertible to logical scalar values.
Error in rmiml.visibleInToolstrip

I'm not quite sure if this is one or actually two problems with the "Error in rmiml". I've researched the web but didn't come across anything useful.

My main goal is to get the results for the "lntraining" regressor. When opening the SPM.mat of any subject in the subject list as specified using the "d" directory, it contains all the contrasts I expect. But when specifying it in P.Tasks={} as well as in P.Contrasts(1).left={}, it returns said error. This also applies to any other Tasks/Contrasts and any combination of them from my list.

I have used both MATLAB2014a and MATLAB2018a, the result was the same.

If anybody has any information that could help me out, I'd very much appreciate it!

Best,
Julius