sdm-help-list > "WARNING: ID 'MyMeanJKBrewer_z_n' not found”
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Sep 9, 2016  04:09 PM | Chengyu Wang
"WARNING: ID 'MyMeanJKBrewer_z_n' not found”
Dear Dr. Radua

Here I met a problem when performing Jackknife analysis. The error message read "WARNING: ID 'MyMeanJKBrewer_z_n' not found". What is the waining about and how to find out problem root?

Thank you very much!

Best regards
Chengyu Wang
Sep 16, 2016  12:09 PM | Joaquim Radua
RE: "WARNING: ID 'MyMeanJKBrewer_z_n' not found”
Dear Chengyu Wang,

I'm sorry to hear that. Are you using the last version of SDM? In that case, we will be happy to have a closer look at the problem if you send us the raw data by email.

Best wishes,

Joaquim
Sep 19, 2016  10:09 AM | Anton Albajes-Eizagirre - FIDMAG - Germanes Hospitalaries
Dear Chengyu Wang,

This error might be due to having the files in a directory too deep (ie. c:\windows\system32\drivers\folder1\folder2\....\foldern) or a filename too long (which doesn't seem to be the case).

Do you have the data in a directory with many parent directories? If that's the case, you may try to move your data directory to a folder a bit up in the tree. That worked for me on some occasions when I got the same error. 

Otherwise, as Dr Radua suggested, you could send us the data and we could try to reproduce and solve the problem.

Best,

Anton
Sep 29, 2016  08:09 AM | Chengyu Wang
I just ran again, and it worked well.
Originally posted by Joaquim Radua:
Dear Chengyu Wang,

I'm sorry to hear that. Are you using the last version of SDM? In that case, we will be happy to have a closer look at the problem if you send us the raw data by email.

Best wishes,

Joaquim