help > seed to voxel analysis
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Mar 15, 2021  11:03 AM | Agurne Sampedro
seed to voxel analysis
Dear Alfonso, 

I am interested in analyzing by means of seed-to-voxel analysis, the connectivity between different seeds of different networks (DMN, DAN, ECN and salient network). However, I do not understand how I should select the seeds/sources.

Could I select them individually? For example, first select the MPFC of the DMN and see the connections to these regions, then select the LP of the DMN and see the connections to these regions, etc. Or should I select all these seeds at the same time? or select all the seeds from the same network at the same time?

The thing is that if I select, for example, the PPC (L) seed I find a significant negative connection to the inferior frontal gyrus. However, if I select at the same time the seeds of PPC (L) and the LPFC (L), I get significant positive connections with the subcallosal cortex, but I do not know how to see which of both seeds is the one connected with this subcallosal area. I do not understand how should I carry out the analysis and how to interpret them. 

Thank you very much in advance. 

Best regards, 

Agurne