help > RE: T value interpretation in 2nd level analysis
Sep 1, 2016  06:09 PM | Magno Guillen
RE: T value interpretation in 2nd level analysis
Hi Alfonso

Thanks for your reply. Kind of put me in the right track. However, although I am using second level analysis and i am regressing the finding with the lateralization index, I am using just Lateralization index  in Subject Effects, one condition (rest), Between subject Contrast [1] and between condition contrast[ 1](see attached image).  Thanks to your reply I think I understand the the T value gives me the strength to reject the hypothesis of having no relationship between the connectivity of the analyzed ROI and the given lat index.

I have a group of 36 subjects, and I am  interested in calculating the fixed effect in the second level analysis. In the conn versions after conn12p, just the random effect is presented in second level analysis. Is there a way I can see the fixed effect results on each subject?where is it stored?  I noticed the only way to see that for a single subject is duplicating the subject and analyzing a group of 2 subjects.  This is a bit time consuming, is there a way I can get the fixed effect results in conn 15 or 16? I guess to have the second level random effect figured out you need to calculate somewhere the fixed effects in the population members. Any suggestion is highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot and best regards

Magno
Attachment: connjpg.jpg

Threaded View

TitleAuthorDate
Magno Guillen Aug 24, 2016
Magno Guillen Aug 29, 2016
Alfonso Nieto-Castanon Aug 30, 2016
Magno Guillen Sep 1, 2016
RE: T value interpretation in 2nd level analysis
Magno Guillen Sep 1, 2016