Posted By: NITRC ADMIN - Jan 3, 2018
Tool/Resource: Spinal Cord Toolbox

Hi SCT Team,

I'm running to an issue trying to create inverse warping field for dmri data. I want to register all my subjects' dmri data to template to run between group analysis. I know that I can use -initwarp and -initwarpinv with sct_register_multimodal command for registering Anat to template. However, I am having a little problem trying to register the dmri data to template, since I use a warp field created through registration of template to my medic (t2star) image for initwarp in my dmri registration. It's my command:

sct_register_multimodal -i $SCT_DIR/data/PAM50/template/PAM50_t2.nii.gz -iseg $SCT_DIR/data/PAM50/template/PAM50_cord.nii.gz -d dwi_moco_mean.nii.gz -dseg dwi_moco_mean_seg.nii.gz -param step=1,type=seg,algo=centermass:step=2,type=seg,algo=bsplinesyn,metric=MeanSquares,smooth=0,iter=3,gradStep=1 -initwarp ../medic/warp_template2medic_reg_gm.nii.gz -owarp warp_template2dmri.nii.gz

How can I add the -initwarpinv option to it? Or, is there any other way that I can register my dmri data to template?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Haleh

Link to Original Article
RSS Feed Monitor in Slack
Latest News

This news item currently has no comments.