2019 OHBM REPLICATION AWARDPosted By: David Kennedy - Jan 7, 2019
Tool/Resource: Organization for Human Brain Mapping
NOMINATE THEM TODAY!
2019 REPLICATION AWARD DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, JANUARY 11th.
Submit your nomination now for the OHBM Replication Award!
Recognizes the best replication study and highlights OHBM’s commitment to reproducibility in neuroimaging research and helps begin to reshape the incentives towards replication.
* There is no restriction on when the study was published
* Both peer reviewed publication as well as preprints (deposited in a public archive) are accepted
* Both empirical as well as methodological replications will be considered
* The submitted manuscript does not need to be solely dedicated to the replication study. "replicate and extend" manuscripts will also be considered
* You can nominate yourself or another person.
* More Q&A here: https://www.humanbrainmapping.org/i4a/pa...
The recipient will receive a cash award of $2,000 USD and an engraved plaque at the 25th Annual Meeting being held June 9-13, 2019 in Rome, Italy.
Don’t delay – submit you nomination by January 11, 2019.