By downloading this file you agree to the following (if you do not agree to this, please press "Cancel" below):
BrainSuite Software License, Version 2.0
The following terms apply to all files associated with the software
unless explicitly disclaimed in individual files.
1. Permission is granted to use this software without charge for
non-commercial research purposes only. You may make verbatim copies
of this software for personal use, or for use within your
organization, provided that you include copies of all of the
original copyright notices and associated disclaimers with each
copy of the software.
2. YOU MAY NOT DISTRIBUTE COPIES of this software, or copies of
software derived from this software, to others outside your
3. This software is for research purposes only and has not been
approved for clinical use.
4. If you publish results whose generation used this software, you
must provide attribution to the authors of the software by
referencing the appropriate papers, as outlined on the BrainSuite
5. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, THE UNIVERSITY
OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, THE AUTHORS, OR THE DISTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE
TO ANY PARTY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR
CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF THE
USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, ITS DOCUMENTATION, OR ANY DERIVATIVES
THEREOF, EVEN IF THE AUTHORS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY
OF SUCH DAMAGE.
6. THE UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, THE UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN
CALIFORNIA, THE AUTHORS, AND THE DISTRIBUTORS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM
ANY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE,
AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS"
BASIS, AND THE AUTHORS AND DISTRIBUTORS HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO
PROVIDE MAINTENANCE, SUPPORT, UPDATES, ENHANCEMENTS, OR