open-discussion > RE: slomoco not accepting slice timing ascending?
Dec 18, 2014  07:12 PM | Erik Beall
RE: slomoco not accepting slice timing ascending?
Hi Dianne,

Shoot, I'm sorry, I didn't test this on sequential data. You're setting the string correctly but its not getting passed through because its not in the motion param reading command. Can you add $SLOMOCO_SLICE_ORDER to the read_motion_newslicealg() function as the second parameter in the shell script, by changing:

mocoparams=read_motion_newslicealg('tempslmoco_volslc_alg_vol_$epi.slicemocoxy_afni/motion.wholevol_zt');

to

mocoparams=read_motion_newslicealg('tempslmoco_volslc_alg_vol_$epi.slicemocoxy_afni/motion.wholevol_zt',$SLOMOCO_SLICE_ORDER);

This command is repeated several times (different branch logic), if you do a find and replace to get them all, it should work. Can you try this and let me know if it works? I could also create a new slicemoco_newalgorithm.sh file for you, if you like.

Also, its failing on the last 3drefit inside the shell script - can you comment out the last 3drefit (and may as well comment out the 3dNotes command) and re-run? It won't change the data, although it also means it won't pull the full header information across. There's got to be a better way to do this, but the afni_matlab toolbox doesn't have many options. It may be better to simply re-to3d create the dataset, but I'd like try this first if possible.

Erik

Threaded View

TitleAuthorDate
Dianne Patterson Dec 16, 2014
Jörg Pfannmöller Dec 7, 2015
Wanyong Shin Dec 7, 2015
Jörg Pfannmöller Dec 7, 2015
Eduardo A Garza Villarreal May 8, 2015
Dianne Patterson May 7, 2015
Erik Beall May 8, 2015
RE: slomoco not accepting slice timing ascending?
Erik Beall Dec 18, 2014
Eduardo A Garza Villarreal May 6, 2015
Erik Beall May 7, 2015
Eduardo A Garza Villarreal May 7, 2015
Erik Beall May 8, 2015