2012 XNAT Workshop -- European EncorePosted By: Daniel Marcus - Aug 6, 2012
The XNAT team will be hosting a 2-day Workshop in Munich, Germany, September 13-14 as a satellite to the International Neuroinformatics Coordinating Facility Congress.
The agenda includes:
• An introduction to XNAT's functions, including new features and capabilities in the latest 1.6 release
• Demonstrations and hands-on tutorials of XNAT set-up, configuration, and customization
• Walk-throughs of the primary tasks in XNAT, such as data uploading, image QC, and configuring projects for discrete and longitudinal studies
• Advanced technical presentations for data mining, analysis, and reporting, scripting and automation, and so on
• Q&A sessions with principal developers and power users of the XNAT system
Thanks to generous support from the INCF, there is no charge to attend the workshop. For more information and to register, go to http://www.xnat.org/workshop. If you have any questions, feel free to mail email@example.com.