open-discussion > Unable to find Subject Diagnosis / Group Codes in NUSDAST
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Jun 27, 2026  06:06 AM | Shaik Neelofar - VIT-AP
Unable to find Subject Diagnosis / Group Codes in NUSDAST

Hello,


I am a PhD researcher using the NUSDAST dataset for schizophrenia classification.


I have successfully downloaded:



  • MRI images (MPR1 baseline scans)

  • NUNDA_demographics.csv

  • SAPSANs.csv

  • Neurocogs.csv


However, none of these files contain the diagnosis/group information.


According to the NUSDAST documentation, the dataset includes:



  • 139 Schizophrenia subjects

  • 136 Healthy Controls

  • Group codes:

    • 1 = Schizophrenia

    • 3 = Control




Could someone please tell me where I can obtain the Subject ID → Diagnosis (Group Code) mapping?


Thank you.

Jul 24, 2026  07:07 AM | Hongkai Wei
RE: Unable to find Subject Diagnosis / Group Codes in NUSDAST

Originally posted by Shaik Neelofar:



Hello,


I am a PhD researcher using the NUSDAST dataset for schizophrenia classification.


I have successfully downloaded:



  • MRI images (MPR1 baseline scans)

  • NUNDA_demographics.csv

  • SAPSANs.csv

  • Neurocogs.csv


However, none of these files contain the diagnosis/group information.


According to the NUSDAST documentation, the dataset includes:



  • 139 Schizophrenia subjects

  • 136 Healthy Controls

  • Group codes:

    • 1 = Schizophrenia

    • 3 = Control




Could someone please tell me where I can obtain the Subject ID → Diagnosis (Group Code) mapping?


Thank you.



Hello, how did you go about applying for this dataset? I’ve been trying to apply for it for the past few months, but I haven’t been able to do so yet.

Aug 24, 2026  05:08 PM | Avinay Bhat
RE: Unable to find Subject Diagnosis / Group Codes in NUSDAST

Go to http://www.nitrc.org/ir/ and make sure you're logged in and you can see NUDataSharing on list of projects available to you. Click on the project, then click on the Action "Manage Files" Make sure all the files are selected and then hit the download buttion.  Those are all the non-imaging files.