open-discussion > time series extraction for cPPI
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Mar 10, 2022  06:03 AM | noamagal
time series extraction for cPPI
Dear Dr. Fornito, 
thank you for devloping this wonderful toolbox. 
so far, i've already performed the first level for all my subjects in SPM12, so i have a SPM.mat file for each subject. 
i also have my ROIs as .mat files  (created using MARSBAR). 
i ran into a technical question when trying to preform cPPI analyses on my data, hopes it's ok -
in the "cPPI_master.m" code lines 93-103 the user is expected to enter the ROI time courses.
i'm not sure how to extract these time courses at this point using SPM. 
when i run gPPI models using the gPPI toolbox this step is already implemented as a part of the PPPI.m function, so i'm not sure how to do this manually.
hope you can help me in this issue. 

many thanks,
Noa Magal.
Mar 10, 2022  07:03 AM | Alex Fornito
RE: time series extraction for cPPI
Originally posted by noamagal:
Dear Dr. Fornito, 
thank you for devloping this wonderful toolbox. 
so far, i've already performed the first level for all my subjects in SPM12, so i have a SPM.mat file for each subject. 
i also have my ROIs as .mat files  (created using MARSBAR). 
i ran into a technical question when trying to preform cPPI analyses on my data, hopes it's ok -
in the "cPPI_master.m" code lines 93-103 the user is expected to enter the ROI time courses.
i'm not sure how to extract these time courses at this point using SPM. 
when i run gPPI models using the gPPI toolbox this step is already implemented as a part of the PPPI.m function, so i'm not sure how to do this manually.
hope you can help me in this issue. 

many thanks,
Noa Magal.

Hi Noa
You should be able to extract the ROI time series using Marsbar as per instructions (http://marsbar.sourceforge.net/marsbar.p...).
you would then need to reformat as a cell array, as outlined in cPPI_master.m
hth
A