open-discussion > Data Sharing Inquiry
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Feb 18, 2014  04:02 PM | David Kennedy
Data Sharing Inquiry
Dear NITRC Users,

As you know, NITRC supports three broad classes of functionality: resource (software, data, product) hosting; a curated database image repository; and a virtualized computational environment for cloud and local execution of many NITRC software tools.  As support of data hosting specifically falls within the domain of two of these enterprises (within NITRC projects and within the NITRC-IR), we are constantly in need of assessing and planning for the current and future storage needs of the community.

Within this context we'd like to ask members of the community of their potential current and future plans to use NITRC for the storage and distribution of data to the community.  Remember, NITRC disk space is limited, but it will be very valuable to ascertain the anticipated user needs as we chart the future needs of the NITRC enterprise.

Thank you.
-The NITRC Management Team
Mar 17, 2014  03:03 AM | Anthony Cheung
RE: Data Sharing Inquiry
Is there any open accessed database of functional near-infrared spectroscopy research?
Apr 29, 2014  02:04 PM | David Kennedy
Originally posted by Anthony Cheung:
Is there any open accessed database of functional near-infrared spectroscopy research?

I found the following from Blaise Frederick:

"I'm not aware of one.  I have some multimodal data sets that I'm getting ready to share, but they are rather low resolution NIRS (but they are simultaneously collected with high temporal res BOLD fMRI).

Blaise
-------------------------------------------------------
Blaise Frederick
Associate Professor of Psychiatry/Biophysicist
Harvard Medical School/McLean Hospital
http://www.nirs-fmri.net"
May 7, 2014  06:05 AM | Davinder SIngh
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for EEG/fMRI data for my assignment and I could not find any so I can use it in Neucom software.
It accepts Text files, I am unable to open Matlab files or Json.
If anybody got spare data on any topic please forward me., Autism, Epilepsy would be better though. If you have 15 to 20 samples with around 10 to 20 variables of data,
thats okay too so I can analysis the data.

I am in need of urgent help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Davinder
May 8, 2014  01:05 AM | Anthony Cheung
Thanks a lot, you have been very helpful.
Jun 30, 2014  09:06 AM | Keyvan Mahjoory
Data Sharing Inquiry
Dear All,

I am PhD Student, and I need resting state dataset for my work. How can I find it? 

Best,
Keyvan
Jul 21, 2014  09:07 AM | ya liner
Thank you, this is very helpful to me
Jul 23, 2014  12:07 AM | Marie Miguel
Thank you for sharing.