open-discussion > RE: Bitmap-saving and image smoothing options
Jun 18, 2017 01:06 AM
Translational Neuromodeling Unit, IBT, University of Zurich and ETH Zurich
RE: Bitmap-saving and image smoothing options
I just tried the new version you sent me. It works perfectly, thank you so much. Will this be in an upcoming release of MRICroGL?
- Images are in native resolution
- BMPZOOM scales them correctly, no black bars any more!
- SHARPEN works in a script
- The exported pngs look much crisper, even without sharpen!
- Retina-Display option does not alter the images (I guess because I don't have a retina screen :-))
All the best, and thank you again, this boosts my workflow,
|Bitmap-saving and image smoothing options||Lars Kasper||Jun 15, 2017|
|RE: Bitmap-saving and image smoothing options||Lars Kasper||Jun 18, 2017|
|RE: Bitmap-saving and image smoothing options||Chris Rorden||Jun 22, 2017|