After downloading and installing (unzipping) the main 2009 VAMCA .zip file, this file can be downloaded and unzipped to overwrite the files in the main VAMCA directory thereby updating the VAMCA software to its most recent version.
The new version improves labeling and displaying mean surface anatomy, robustness of reading coordinate input text files, accuracy of surface distance measurements, accuracy of auxilliary coordinate plotting, and some minor bugs.
Changes when compared to the April 2011 update version
1) Increased robustness and added options to coordinate text file parser.
2) Increased accuracy of regional surface distance measurements.
3) Increased accuracy of auxilliary coordinate point plotter.
4) Improved anatomy display and labeling.
5) Rid of minor bugs in calling permutation tests.
6) Improved display of vamcaPlot post-processing display.