A joint sparse partial correlation method for estimating group functional networks
(1) Reads time series from a group of subjects;
(2) Subsample data 100 times to estimate stability (i.e. stability
(3) Group graphical-lasso constraints are applied, including 2
(4) Ranges of regularization parameters are chosen to implement stability
(5) The alternating direction method of multipliers (ADMM) approach is
employed to solve the problem.
The Method is described in the following paper:
Xiaoyun Liang, Alan Connelly, Fernando Calamante. A novel joint sparse partial correlation method for estimating group functional networks. Human Brain Mapping 12/2015; DOI:10.1002/hbm.23092.