Melbourne Subcortex Atlas
• Includes subdivisions of the striatum, globus pallidus, thalamus, amygdala and hippocampus.
• Available in four hierarchical scales as well as 3 and 7 Tesla versions.
• Each scale is bilaterally symmetric and defines a self-contained parcellation scheme.
• Delineated in MNI152 6th generation space but also available in MNI152 2009cAsym.
• Integrated into several existing cortex-only parcellation atlases including Glasser2016, Gordon2016 and Schaefer2018.
• Available in CIFTI and NIFTI formats.
• Analysis pipeline and code can be found at https://github.com/yetianmed/subcortex
• Read the manuscript: https://rdcu.be/b7N8K