|User ID:||206 ( View Skills Profile )|
|Real Name:||Dr. Li Shen|
|Organization:||University of Pennsylvania|
|Email Address:||li.shen @nospam@ pennmedicine.upenn.edu|
|Address:||423 Guardian Drive, 404 Blockley Hall|
|Site Member Since:||2007-08-15 13:36|
Diary and Notes
Diary/Note entries: 0
This users has 28 public forum postings View Posts
This user is a member of the following groups:
- Grantees Meeting for NITRC
- ANNOVAR: Functional annotation of genetic variants from high-throughput sequencing data
- International Imaging Genetics Conference
- NCAA-DOD Grand Alliance CARE Consortium
- GIANT: Genome-scale Integrated Analysis of gene Networks in Tissues
- The Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention Society
Not Yet Rated
If you are familiar with this user, please take a moment to rate him/her on the following criteria. Keep in mind, that your rating will be visible to the user and others.
The NITRC Peer Rating system is based on concepts from Advogato. The system has been re-implemented and expanded in a few ways.
The Peer rating box shows all rating averages (and response levels) for each individual criteria. Due to the math and processing required to do otherwise, these numbers incoporate responses from both "trusted" and "non-trusted" users.
- The "Sitewide Rank" field shows the user's rank compared to all ranked NITRC users.
- The "Aggregate Score" shows an average, weighted overall score, based on trusted-responses only.
- The "Personal Importance" field shows the weight that users ratings of other developers will be given (between 1 and 1.5) -- higher rated user's responses are given more weight.
If you would like to opt-out from peer rating system (this will affect your ability to both rate and be rated), refer to your account maintenance page. If you choose not to participate, your ratings of other users will be permanently deleted and the 'Peer Rating' box will disappear from your user page.