Digital Neuroanatomy: An Interactive CD Atlas with TextPosted By: David Kennedy - Nov 17, 2009
This multimedia resource offers a complete introduction to neuroanatomy with superb, clear and thoroughly labeled images and illustrations within an elegant navigation structure. It emphasizes the practical aspects of how to identify neuroanatomical structures, with quizzes and chapter self-assessments.
The content is organised into sections covering light-microscopic neurohistology, electron-microscopic neurohistology, skull-meninges-spinal cord, gross anatomy of the brain, sectional anatomy of the brain, and brain imaging.
Digital Neuroanatomy: An Interactive CD Atlas with Review Text features:
- Over 300 images and 50 original line drawings illustrations that are clearly labelled and include thorough textual descriptions
- A brief printed textbook that follows the same organization and approach, reviewing all the main concepts
- Self-grading quizzes with answers that include a detailed explanation
- A help mode offering animated explanations of the primary programme features
- A dynamic navigation structure providing direct access to specific points in the large volume of content
An ideal tool for teaching, self-instruction, and self-assessment, Digital Neuroanatomy: An Interactive CD Atlas with Review Text is an invaluable resource for students, teachers, and scientists alike. It is useful for undergraduate courses and graduate courses in medical, anatomy, radiology, dental, and pharmacy schools, as well as those in schools of dentistry and physical therapy.
Please note the CD-Rom which accompanies this title is not Mac compatible.
Publisher: John Wiley
For more information please click on:
1. Light-Microscopic (LM) Neurohistology.
2. Electron-Microscopic (EM) Neurohistology.
3. Skull, Meninges, and Spinal Cord.
4. Gross Anatomy of the Brain.
5. Sectional Anatomy of the Brain.
6. Introduction to Brain Imaging/MRIs.
Hard Copy and CD ROM : EUR 85
Ordering - Three easy ways to place your order:
1] Order online at http://www.researchandmarkets.com/produc...
2] Order by fax: Print an Order form from http://www.researchandmarkets.com/produc... and Fax to +353 1 4100 980
3] Order by mail: Print an Order form from http://www.researchandmarkets.com/produc... and post to Research and Markets Ltd. Guinness Center, Taylors Lane, Dublin 8. Ireland.
Thank you for your consideration.
Research and Markets Ltd