open-discussion > Interlace Correlation values not saving in QCReport.txt
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Jan 29, 2024  02:01 PM | Daniel Berge - Hospital del Mar Medical Research Institute (IMIM)
Interlace Correlation values not saving in QCReport.txt

Dear DTIPrep developers, 

I have noticed that, as compared to previous versions, even when specifying Report type "2", the interlace correlation values are not saved in the txt file anymore when I run DTIPrep from my script.

Surprisingly, if I run exactly the same protocol from de DTIPrep gui, the generated Report file does contain these correlation values.

Any keys about what I might be doing wrong would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Dani Bergé

Hospital del Mar Research Institute

Barcelona, Spain

Jan 29, 2024  03:01 PM | Martin Styner
RE: Interlace Correlation values not saving in QCReport.txt

Hi Dani

This is likely a bug (there are some differences between the UI and non-UI run of protocols). An alternative is to capture also the terminal output (e.g. via redirection into a file), as the interlace correlation values should be reported on the terminal output in a non-UI run.

Also, you could consider moving to the new/next-gen version called dmriprep (which is part of dtiplayground): https://github.com/NIRALUser/DTIPlaygrou...

That version stores the correlation values of the interlace check in the computations/checks.yml output (the UI and non-UI runs are identical in dmriprep as the UI calls the non-UI run)

Best

Martin

Originally posted by Daniel Berge:

Dear DTIPrep developers, 

I have noticed that, as compared to previous versions, even when specifying Report type "2", the interlace correlation values are not saved in the txt file anymore when I run DTIPrep from my script.

Surprisingly, if I run exactly the same protocol from de DTIPrep gui, the generated Report file does contain these correlation values.

Any keys about what I might be doing wrong would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Dani Bergé

Hospital del Mar Research Institute

Barcelona, Spain