|User ID:||359 ( View Skills Profile )|
|Real Name:||Associate Professor Martin Styner|
|Email Address:||styner @nospam@ unc.edu|
|Address:||Department of Psychiatry and Computer Science|
|Site Member Since:||2008-03-12 00:47|
Diary and Notes
Diary/Note entries: 0
This users has 290 public forum postings View Posts
This user is a member of the following groups:
- UNC Primate Brain Atlas
- DWI/DTI Quality Control Tool: DTIPrep
- UNC Human Brain Atlas
- shapeAnalysisMANCOVA - SPHARM tools
- SPHARM-PDM Toolbox
- DTIProcess ToolKit
- DTI Fiber Tract Statistics
- Diffusion Tractography with Kalman Filter
- MeshValmet: Validation Metric for Meshes
- NIRAL Utilities
- CCSeg - Corpus Callosum Segmentation
- CalaTK - Atlas Building TK
- DTI Atlas Builder
- Rodent Cortical Thickness Analysis
- UNC/Utah NAMIC DTI Fiber Analysis Framework
- 2008 MICCAI MS Lesion Segmentation Challenge
- UNC-Wisconsin Neurodevelopment Rhesus MRI Database
- NeoSegPipeline - MultisegPipeline
- Emory-UNC Developmental Macaque Structural and DTI Atlases
- CIVILITY : Cloub based Interactive Visualization of Tractography Brain Connectome
- The EBDS Infant DTI Fiber Atlases
- Automatic Extra-Axial Cerebrospinal Fluid (Auto EACSF)
- UNC Visual Motion QC Database
- UNC Atlases for Macaque Brain Image Analysis
- Local Quantification of Extra-Axial Cerebrospinal Fluid (Local EACSF)
Not Yet Rated
If you are familiar with this user, please take a moment to rate him/her on the following criteria. Keep in mind, that your rating will be visible to the user and others.
The NITRC Peer Rating system is based on concepts from Advogato. The system has been re-implemented and expanded in a few ways.
The Peer rating box shows all rating averages (and response levels) for each individual criteria. Due to the math and processing required to do otherwise, these numbers incoporate responses from both "trusted" and "non-trusted" users.
- The "Sitewide Rank" field shows the user's rank compared to all ranked NITRC users.
- The "Aggregate Score" shows an average, weighted overall score, based on trusted-responses only.
- The "Personal Importance" field shows the weight that users ratings of other developers will be given (between 1 and 1.5) -- higher rated user's responses are given more weight.
If you would like to opt-out from peer rating system (this will affect your ability to both rate and be rated), refer to your account maintenance page. If you choose not to participate, your ratings of other users will be permanently deleted and the 'Peer Rating' box will disappear from your user page.