sdm-help-list > covert image
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Jul 20, 2017  07:07 PM | Liane Hunter - Albert Einstein College of Medicine
covert image
Hello,
I am a currently user sdm (SDM/5.0-beta4_20160705/gcc.4.4.7). I am attempting to use the convert image tool and " Launching image Conversion does not complete. I wondered if there more recent version of the software that can rectify this.
Thank you in advance for your response
Jul 24, 2017  10:07 AM | Anton Albajes-Eizagirre - FIDMAG - Germanes Hospitalaries
RE: covert image
Dear Liane,

The current 'stable' version is 5.141, released on December 2016. Unfortunately, we have no record of the bug you mention on 5.0b4, but I think it should be solved in the current version. I suggest you to download the latest version and try the conversion with it. In case it still doesn't work for you, could you please write us back attaching the contents of the Execution Log (Tools -> View execution log)?

Best,

Anton

Originally posted by Liane Hunter:
Hello,
I am a currently user sdm (SDM/5.0-beta4_20160705/gcc.4.4.7). I am attempting to use the convert image tool and " Launching image Conversion does not complete. I wondered if there more recent version of the software that can rectify this.
Thank you in advance for your response
Mar 28, 2018  05:03 PM | Bangshan Liu - Yale University
Dear Anton,

I also confronted with the problem of converting image. My SDM version is 5.142 (the latest one). When I click “preprocessing”,the software showed "WARNING: Header of NIfTI file 'Olson' specifies a statistic other than t. Please convert the image". When I tried to convert the nii.gz or .nii image, the software quit and closed, and the execution log showed "WARNING: Compressed file 'pp_Olson.nii.gz' not found. The program will close as this problem could cause fatal errors.". I don't know what the problem is, can you give me some advice?
Apr 17, 2018  10:04 AM | Anton Albajes-Eizagirre - FIDMAG - Germanes Hospitalaries
Dear Bangshan Liu,

What command did you use to try to conver the image?

Best,

Anton
May 23, 2018  07:05 PM | Bangshan Liu - Yale University
Dear Anton:

Thanks for your reply. The command I used is "convert images" in SDM. The problem still exists, do you have any suggestions?

Thanks