users > CMTK Registration Warp Failure
14 hours ago | keanumchandra
CMTK Registration Warp Failure

Hello, I am currently experience a "Registration warp failed" message when attempting CMTK registration. I am currently using the Parallel-Fiji-CMTK registration script provided here https://github.com/sandorbx/Parallel-Fij... I have successfully used some of the test fly brain files provided so I presume this is an issue specific to the fly braint nrrd files I am currently using. Here are the log results and dimensions of the file I am currently using. If anybody can provide advice on how to remedy this issue that would be greatly appreciated.

File dimensions:
Width:  748.8000 microns (2304)
Height:  748.8000 microns (2304)
Depth:  126 microns (210)


Reference File dimensions:
Width:  627.76 microns (1652)
Height:  291.8400 microns (768)
Depth:  182.02 microns (479)




LOGS:______________________________


Detected operating system: Windows 11 (windows)
WSL/CMTK validated
Started Affine and Warp Registration on 1 samples
Preset: Full Flybrain(Cachero-Ostrovksy_2010)
 
Affine parameters:
Initial affine method: --centers-of-mass
Affine registration metric: Normalized Mutual Information
Exploration [Initial optimizer step size]: 16
Accuracy [Final optimizer step size]: 0.8
Degrees of freedom first pass: 6
Degrees of freedom second pass: 9


Warp parameters:
Warp registration metric: Normalized Mutual Information
initial exploration step size: 26
Accuracy [Final exploration step size]: 0.4
coarsest resampling: 8
Refine grid: 4
grid size: 80

Please wait
WARNING: image does not have valid orientation meta information; cannot reorient.
WARNING: image does not have valid orientation meta information; cannot reorient.
WARNING: image does not have valid orientation meta information; cannot reorient.
WARNING: image does not have valid orientation meta information; cannot reorient.
WARNING: image does not have valid orientation meta information; cannot reorient.
WARNING: image does not have valid orientation meta information; cannot reorient.
 
37F06-49F04_ALdown_B007 Registration warp failed