indi > RE: ADOS version in ABIDE
Jun 19, 2018  09:06 PM | Korey Wylie
RE: ADOS version in ABIDE
Hi Marie,

Did you receive a reply to this post?

I have a similar question regarding ADOS versions in the ABIDE I preprocessed cohort: did any of the sites, particularly those that include ADOS Gotham scores (NYU, UM and Yale), use ADOS-2?

Many thanks in advance,

Korey

Originally posted by Marie Schaer:
Hello everyone,

I have a small question related to the version of the ADOS that was used to diagnose participants in the different ABIDE cohorts.

I noticed that some sites released both ADOS total scores and ADOS Gotham scores (NYU, KKI, USM), and some other released only the ADOS Gotham (UM and Yale). It seems pretty clear to me from the method description that NYU, KKI and USM provided on the ABIDE website that they computed the Gotham scores based on individual scores obtained at the ADOS-G. It however remains confusing to me that UM and Yale distributed only the Gotham scores and not the ADOS score, so I was wondering if the reason for it was that they used the ADOS-2. I was also wondering whether we could be certain that the sites that distributed only the ADOS scores (and not Gotham scores) were using only the ADOS-G.

In short, my question is: are we sure that all the ADOS scores provided in the cohort correspond to the ADOS-G and not the ADOS-2, and if not, could we get a list of the sites that used ADOS-G and the ones that used ADOS-2 to ensure compatibility between the different cohorts?

Many thanks in advance for your answer,

Marie

Threaded View

TitleAuthorDate
Marie Schaer Dec 11, 2014
RE: ADOS version in ABIDE
Korey Wylie Jun 19, 2018